We are excited that you have chosen Ashford Digital for your web design and marketing needs.
Our developers are eager to begin designing your site.
5 Easy Steps
We break the web design process into 5 easy steps. This guidebook will help you to communicate what you want on your site. It walks you through everything from identifying who your target market is to lay out the site design you envision.
The following outlines the key section within this online planning guidebook.
ONBOARD & WELCOME
- Passwords: Passwords are vital and your keeping your logins safe is our highest priority. We will share a secure way for you to get all the info to us that we need to launch your website.
- Logos, Color Codes and Marketing Materials: Next you will share your logos and other branding documents with us.
- Hosting decisions: Where will your website live? If you don’t already have a hosting company, we can make suggestions.
PLAN & STRATEGIZE
- Website Questionaire: This questionnaire helps us figure out what you need on your website.
- Identifying Your Target Audience: Our Persona Development Worksheet will walk you through creating a “persona” or “avatar” (a description of your ideal customer).
- Website Structure and Theme: Explore layout and structure options for your website. Explore your likes and dislikes as we hone in on the ideal look and feel as well as navigation style.
PROVIDE CONTENT & IMAGES
- Plan out Your Pages: Next we discuss what content you will need to write for each page. We find that brainstorming the content together helps people to get over their writing hurdles. If you want to have a writer help you, just let our team know and we can give you a quote for writing services.
- Collect Your Website Items: Gather up your content and images. All of these can be uploaded in a shared Google Drive folder or you can share Dropbox folders with us.
DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
- Design and Development Begin: We start to create the website and take into consideration all the items that we have planned and discussed so far.
- Review the Development Site: The development site is on our server so that no clients can see it until it is ready to launch. Once you approve the site we schedule the website for launch
- Schedule Your Launch: Your launch will be scheduled for a weekend so that we can migrate the site to your live server. After the launch, you will be able to submit one more set of changes within 2 weeks of the launch.
Obviously, no guidebook can anticipate every circumstance or question that may arise. You are encouraged to contact our team with any questions or concerns you have regarding your project.
We hope that your experience with Ashford Digital will be enjoyable and rewarding.